FindiLike - Finding Entities by Preferences
FindiLike is a preference driven search engine that enables people to find and analyze entities (currently only hotels) based on personal preferences. These preferences can be a combination of unstructured information such as opinions or structured ones such as price, distance and so on depending on the domain. The opinion preferences can be expressed as a set of natural keywords such as 'close to place xyz', 'safe location', 'good breakfast', etc.
- Opinion Driven Decision Support System
- FindiLike: A Preference Driven Entity Search Engine for Evaluating Entity Retrieval and Opinion Summarization
- Micropinion Generation: An Unsupervised Approach to Generating Ultra-Concise Summaries of Opinions
- FindiLike: Preference Driven Entity Search
- Opinion-Based Entity Ranking